Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ROYCE THE CHOICE

We took some time out to interview the nothing shy of promising artist you'll want to discover today and no later Royce The Choice. With his natural charisma and quite frankly amazing talent. You'll want to play his songs over and over again.



What did you dream of being when you were a kid?
When I was a kid I actually dreamed of being of a being a football player. Specifically a quarter back for the 49ers. Crazy enough I got so into it I wore a helmet almost everyday. I'm pretty sure people thought something was wrong with me.

What are you doing now in your life?
The most important thing going on my life is living. It may sound silly, but there's a lot of people when you look around that aren't living. Aside from that I'm building my brand, expanding my voice and making sure the proper messages are getting out.



What has been the best advice given to you to about surviving the entertainment industry?
The easiest thing you can do an manage in this industry is being yourself. It's much harder to practice being what people expect you to be or want you to be.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
Honestly real life situations, the people surrounding me more so. There's nothing like being around people who have the same goals as well as ambitions to achieve as me. So if ever I get of track I can look to the left and right of me and be map quested back.



Describe your style to us?
I think of my style like your bag of favorite candy you never know which ones going to pour out LOL, but you like em' all the same. I just try an provide complexity and versatility overall in whatever I do.


What item of clothing would you like to see brought back?
It's funny because me and my bro GMK was just talking about this and I would have to say I'd love to see stone wash come back. I'm a big denim fan and I think that was some of the freakiest denim of it's time.

Who is a person that has been an inspiration to you?
I'd probably have to say my grandfather. Musically because of the standard that he set while being around great musicians of his time and outside of that always having inspirational talks.


Who is the ultimate Spader to you?
Seriously just anyone who represents the Skymen brand and I believe everyone in the world will feel the same way real soon.


ROYCE THE CHOICE


No comments: