Sunday, January 9, 2011

BRADLEY SCOTT

Bradley Scott is a photographer from Perth who we found through our mate in LA Jorge Peniche. Bradley has a nice collection of work (check his website) and is sticking to the Spader way by dreaming big and following his dreams in the art world. Keep an eye on him!



What did you dream of being when you were a kid?
I actually found one of my certificates from 2nd grade the other week and the “what I wanted to be when I grew up” question I answered I wanted to be an animal photographer… I liked lions and tigers and shit

What are you doing now in your life?
At the moment I’m planning my move from Perth to Sydney and planning trips to New Zealand and London for work. If anyone needs a roommate?

What has been the best advice given to you to about surviving in the art world?
To be honest with myself and follow my heart



Where do you get your inspiration from?
Life.

Describe your photography style to us?
I don’t think I can describe my style yet, I think I'm still finding it, hopefully i get lost.

Describe your outfit when you go out?
I’ve spent the last 9 months in camos man. So you’ll find me in camo shorts, black air forces, a black tee and my all black g-shock. Heading out to clubs though i keep it grown with some jeans and a blazer.



What item of clothing would you like to see brought back?
1 piece swimsuits. Im in love with them right now

Who is a person that has been an inspiration to you?
Terry Richardson. He pushes boundaries, I like that and reminds me I can do the same.

Who is the ultimate Spader to you?
Definitely Kanye.. have you heard My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy??

BRADLEY SCOTT

No comments: