Tuesday, June 23, 2009

EMILY SCOTT



When you mention the name Emily Scott to most Aussie males they will reply with the words “Dream Girl”. She is one of the biggest models in Australia having appeared in Ralph, Nuts, Zoo Weekly, FHM, Loaded, Stuff, Playboy and Maxim in the UK, Australia and America. In 2007, she was announced as "Sexiest Aussie Babe" by FHM. She has been labelled Australia’s Sexiest Export following her international success. Not bad for a girl who grew up in Canberra!
These days Emily Scott can be found behind the decks DJing, in front of the camera or shaking her thing in the new series of “Dancing With The Stars”. Let’s see what this Spader girl had to say.

What did you dream of being when you were a kid?
A professional dancer

What are you doing now in your life?
modelling, djing, travelling a lot, loving coming home to sydney!



What has been the best advice given to you to about surviving in the entertainment industry?
well, i was told once: "Rock out with your c*ck out." but, seriously, no one gave me any, but if i had to give someone some, it'd be: BE who U are, always. don't conform.

Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?
Inside my head, I wear what ever I feel like. I love dressing up though, that's why I love my job. I love designers like john Galliano and Vivienne Westwood who play with fashion.



Describe your style to us?
I cant. It changes to much. Right now i love my American motorbike boots.

Describe your outfit when you go out?
Stupidly High Heels and a hot dress with bright lips.



What item of clothing would you like to see brought back?
Its kinda around already but I'd like a whole dress made out of glo-mesh. it'd be like disco armour.

Who is a person that has been an inspiration to you?
mum. she is incredibly strong, creative and sweet.



Who is the ultimate Spader to you?
I think each and every person on the planet is a Spader. Each with a unique way of being trendy and inspirational, depending on which way you look at them.


EMILY SCOTT

No comments: