Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MISS CALIFORNIA LATINA

Positive, kind, determined and charismatic are the best words to describe 23 year old Vivian Fabiola Valadez who is the current Miss California Latina. Aside from pageants, Vivian’s true passion is reporting, especially in Spanish media. In the summer of 2009 she worked for KRCA-Channel 62 Los Angeles En Vivo. She soon realized that she would take advantage of being bi literate and gain the necessary experience in Spanish broadcasting so that one day she can reach her goal of working for both English and Spanish language news. We are excited to announce that Miss California Latina, Vivian Fabiola Valadez, will be attending the Spader launch @ Twisted on July 17 at 3pm.



What did you dream of being when you were a kid?
When I was a kid I wanted to be a dolphin trainer, dolphins are my favorite because they are such beautiful animals.

What are you doing now in your life?
I am currently job hunting for a permanent Field Reporter position in news. I currently do freelance Spanish entertainment reporting, interviewing many of the most well-respected and popular Mexican Regional Music Artists. Aside from my passion for writing and reporting, I am working on launching a brand of women’s handbags with my name brand, Fabbyrock.



What has been the best advice given to you to about surviving the entertainment industry?
Those who persevere achieve, and this is true you must continue to strive towards reaching your goals because only those who give it their all will survive in this business.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get my inspiration from my burning flame to succeed. I want to become a much respected successful journalist and women. I get inspired by my desire to one day travel the world, and also to give back to my parents for all they have done for my siblings and I.



Describe your style to us?
I am very unique; I love to wear anything that everyone would NOT wear. I love to be flashy and vibrant. I love accessories and I always make sure my handbag and every other accessory is carefully coordinated with my outfit.

Describe your clothing outfit when you go out?
I always wear dresses or skirts. I like to show my legs because it makes me look a little taller. I also always wear nothing less than 5 inch heels. My favorite colors are black, hot pink and white.



Who is a person that has been an inspiration to you?
My sister has been a great inspiration to me because she has always set examples for me not only on a professional level but also was the person who gave me the courage to be in my very first pageant. She inspires me because with hard work she has worked her way up and now produces the Daily 10 on E!

Who is the ultimate Spader to you?
Shakira is my ultimate Spader. Not only is she a natural beautiful women but she is a well balanced individual who despite her worldwide fame, takes the time to care for others and builds the schools that educate the children which are our future.

MISS CALIFORNIA LATINA

No comments: