Monday, July 12, 2010

MISS TEEN CALIFORNIA LATINA

Meet Bianca Mettler Lopez, who is the current Miss Teen California Latina. Bianca is a professional ballet dancer and has danced in over 40 musical & theater productions. She is trained in ballet, pointe, jazz, tap, & hip-hop having received 1st Place Platinum & Gold awards in dance competitions. She is also n actress + model! Not bad for a teen. We are excited to announce that Bianca will be featuring at the Spader launch @ Twisted in LA on Saturday July 17 from 3pm. Let's get to know her a little more before you have the chance to meet her in person!



What did you dream of being when you were a kid?
I dreamt of becoming a doctor when I was a kid as I loved to watch ER. Little did I know I wanted to become an actor playing a doctor on TV.

What are you doing now in your life?
I’m an actress, singer, guitarist, and professional dancer trained in ballet, pointe, jazz, and hip-hop. I am signed with an agency and currently have a national commercial as the “lead teen girl” in Invisalign Teen.

What has been the best advice given to you to about surviving the entertainment industry?
Work hard and never give up on your dreams.



Where do you get your inspiration from?
My mother is my inspiration. She has spent countless hours making my dreams come true; from designing costumes to her love and words of encouragement. My mother has always believed in me and told me consistently, “Believe in yourself, you can do whatever you set out to do.”

Describe your style to us?
Very eclectic! From country girl, to rocker chic, I do love to mix up my style. Fashion is ever changing, I not only love to follow trends, I love to set them as well!




Describe your clothing outfit when you go out?
Depends on my mood and occasion. If I’m going to an event, heels and a dress is key. If I’m hanging out with my friends, going around the town, Spader clothing is where it’s at ;)

What item of clothing would you like to see brought back?
I would love to see any clothing that resembles the 1950’s “greaser” look make a come back. The cool cats, James Dean, the look of that 50’s girl on the back of a motorcycle.. I love it!



Who is a person that has been an inspiration to you?
Walt Disney was a brilliant visionary, a bridge to the past and future and an inspiration to me. He truly made all of his dreams come true, by making people happy and making incredible contributions to society. I have a sincere and deep admiration for his acts of kindness towards others. One day, I hope to walk in Walt Disney’s footsteps; be a screenplay writer, actor, creator, and an inspiration to all. Walt Disney has touched my life as a child and young adult and he shall continue to do so for many years to come.

Who is the ultimate Spader to you?
Audrey Hepburn was definitely the ultimate Spader! With her effortless style and beauty, she set many fashion trends. She made the "little black dress" a staple of the chic female wardrobe. The black Givenchy gown she wears in the opening scene in “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” was auctioned for $800,000 in London in 2006 to fund the building of 15 educational centers for children in India. Audrey Hepburn was not only a humanitarian, but the definition of old Hollywood glam and the ultimate Spader!

MISS TEEN CA LATINA

No comments: