Saturday, January 3, 2009

2AM CLUB UPDATE



Marc Griffin (lead singer) speaks:

2AM for the New Year!!!!

What's up everybody,

2008 has been perhaps the best year of my life. My 2AM Club family and I broke through that unconquerable wall of signed bandom and got a major record deal. It took a lot to get here, and trust me we all know this is only the beginning.

When I think about what I am thankful for from 2008, I realize that whatever my bands level of success, we always have fun together. It has been hard at times, some tempers have flared, but overall we have faith in something we create together, that's what it's all about.
There is something special that happens when a group of people get together and put their team first, I'm so grateful to be a part of that.

I would give a list of our New Years goals but life never seems to work like that, we're just gonna keep writing the best songs we can and see where this crazy ride takes us. Much love to everyone who helped us out this year, fans, friends, and family.

I'll be rooftop NYCing when the ball drops, HOLLAIR!!!!

$XO
Marc Griffin
2AM CLUB

No comments: