Friday, January 30, 2009

YOUNG MURPH UPDATE



IT’S BEEN CRAZY PEOPLE!!

I was literally in bed for 3 days straight. I have never been as sick as I was a couple of days ago, and it was during the worst time. I'm supposed to be rehearsing 24/7 with my DJ (Styles Davis) because in the next couple of weeks I should be having showcase sets with many of the major record labels on the east coast. I'm very excited about everything that's going on, but I never get too excited because it is such a long process and so many different channels that have to be passed through. None the less, I’m allowed to be excited because I could have never imagined being this close to my goal of getting a major record deal. Just fact that I am even a consideration is an honor.



Besides that the next big thing that has got me excited is hearing that my homies from 2am Club (Marc and Tyler) will be back in Hollywood from New York in a couple of weeks. I miss those guys like crazy! They're my true brothers and in the midst of me planning a trip to visit them out in New Yiddy, we found out they'd be here (LA) for recording! All things happen 4 a reason. I wish something like that could happen and I could get back to Australia!! HAHA.

The Spader team sent me some of the new Spader Gear and I'm really looking 4ward to rockin it around the Hollywood streets. The weather is getting warmer and warmer so the girls are wearing less and less - ALWAYS A GOOD THING!!



As promised here's an exclusive song and video that I did for the Golden State Warriors (professional basketball team in the states). The song is entitled "The City", produced by Nic Nac. It was an honour to be able to contribute the music and a small performance piece for their highlight reel, I grew up watching them and becoming not only a huge fan of the team, but of the sport. Basketball is my 1st love but music is my baby tho ; )

live, laugh, and love....

-ym

Young Murph - "City Goes Hard"

No comments: