Wednesday, January 7, 2009

YOUNG MURPH UPDATE



HAPPY NEW YEAR!! From YM the Kidd!!

2008 was crazy for me. Looking back on it now, I have to say I've been so blessed to be able to experience the people and places of 08. I lived in 4 different cities, had shows everywhere from Seattle, New York, Atlanta, back to Cali and I went out of the country for my 1st tour in Australia. IT'S BEEN GREAT!! All I have are positive memories of nights with my boys from 2am Club after crazy shows and patting baby kangaroos at the zoo in OZ. Even though some of my memories haven't been so pleasant, I know that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger and I'm going into 2009 stronger than I could have ever imagined...



With that being said, I'm still in the bay recording demo tracks getting ready to go back to Hollywood for the on slot of meetings and label discussions. Things are getting very exciting and I can feel the closeness of success brewing underneath all of this hard work and crazy travelling I've been doing (back and forth from the Bay to LA like 3 times in the last 4 weeks). The life of a true Spader!

Any who, I had a meeting with a really talented and well known director, Colin Tilley, about starting a treatment for a song that I just might let all my Spader homies get a sneak preview of sometimes soon...

But that's for another time!! haha I know I know, teasing sucks right? Oh well, stay tuned and keep it Spader!

Much Love, and please chase your dreams this year

-ym

No comments: